Actualidad de ultimo momento. Noticias de la vida diaria. Informacion al instante. Hechos relevantes.

sábado, agosto 26, 2006

Blowin´ in the wind


I'm ready to go anywhere, i'm ready for to fade
Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way,
I promise to go under it.
Aint it hard when you discover that
He really wasnt where its at
After he took from you everything he could steal.
When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose
Youre invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal.
How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?
Ah, you fake just like a woman, yes, you do
You make love just like a woman, yes, you do
Then you ache just like a woman
But you break just like a little girl.
Stay, lady, stay, stay with your man awhile
His clothes are dirty but his hands are clean
And youre the best thing that hes ever seen
Why wait any longer for the one you love
When hes standing in front of you
May your hands always be busy,
May your feet always be swift,
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful,
May your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.
Dont know how it all got started,
I dont know what theyre doin with their lives.
But me, Im still on the road
Headin for another joint
We always did feel the same,
We just saw it from a different point of view,
Tangled up in blue.
Oh, sister, when I come to knock on your door,
Dont turn away, youll create sorrow.
Time is an ocean but it ends at the shore
You may not see me tomorrow.
Broken hands on broken plows, broken treaties, broken vows
Broken pipes, broken tools, people bending broken rules
Hound dog howlin, bullfrog croakin
Everything is broken
Not a word was spoke between us, there was little risk involved
Everything up to that point had been left unresolved.
Try imagining a place where its always safe and warm.
Come in, she said,
Ill give you shelter from the storm
Go way from my window,
Leave at your own chosen speed.
Im not the one you want, babe,
Im not the one you need.
You say youre lookin for someone
Never weak but always strong,
To protect you an defend you
Whether you are right or wrong,
Someone to open each and every door,
But it aint me, babe,
No, no, no, it aint me, babe,
It aint me youre lookin for, babe.